Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Time

This weekend we got to spend some much needed time with Jabins sister Janay and her fiance Casey! We had a blast. She was so surprised by how much her little neice had grown. Janay & Casey bought Daley some really cool 'squishy' blocks. SHE LOVES THEM! They are great to chew on:)

After Casey and Janay left yesterday I played around with my new camera and found some really cool features that I am excited about getting to use. Daley was tired of me having the camera in her face so I gave up for the day. The blog picture at the top was one of the ones I snapped before she finally let me know that the photo shoot was over. Here are a few more cute ones!!!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Kim - I'm so excited to know you have a blog!

Okay - so Jabin works at Verizon - right!? He was so nice and helpful last time I was in there. I had no clue he was your HUSBAND! Do you work there too? K, so my phone got wet and barely works and my new for two isn't until Feb 5th. Think he can help me get a new one NOW! :) I want the Storm!

Daley is stinkin adorable! We have to do a photo shoot SOON!