Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Potties & Panties

So last week we ventured to WalMart on the hunt for a big girl potty AND big girl panties. Nana let Daley pick out the panties that she wanted. Of course we picked Dora!!!! Mommy got her a new pink potty chair. I still think it might be a little too soon to force potty training on her but she was showing interest in sitting on the real toilet so I thought "Why Not?!?!". Before the purchase she has successfully pee peed in the real toilet two times. Ask me how many times we have gone in the new potty? NONE...oh well such is life I guess!!! Here are a few pictures of my big girl!

Can you tell she is excited and loves her new panties. The first time I put them on her we did the panty dance!! Saturday when I put them on her she said "Oh comfy" yeah I bet they are compared to the diaper!!!

No comments: