Monday, May 17, 2010

Bungee Jumping Toddler

On Saturday afternoon after a yummy lunch in Denton we decided to go to the mall to do a little spring shopping.  After stopping to buy the girls a cookie something caught my little girls attention.  In the middle of the mall was a bungee jumping activity.  We sat down and watched some big kids get strapped into a harness and jump up and down on a trampoline and do flips in the air!!!  Daley was intrigued from the very beginning.  After watching for about 5-10mins she loudly proclaimed!!!  "Nana, I wanna jump!!!!"  and of course Nana said "Ok"  I told my mom that I was not ok with her doing it and I thought she was too little.  We read over the instructions and found out that the minimum weight requirement was 20lbs and that they had a small harness for "little dare devils"  Against my better judgement I spoke with the owner of this death trap and she informed me that it was totally safe and that if we strapped her in the harness and she got scared we could take her out and we wouldnt have to pay.  Of course I knew once she was strapped in it would freak her out and then we would be done.  I have a feeling this is the first on many things in which my daughter will prove me wrong.  She loved it!!!  She kept yelling "Nana...Look at me",  "Kelli, Look I jumpin"  It was so cute....not to mention the longest 5 mins of my life!!!!

She didnt weigh enough to launch herself into the air so mommy had to pull on the straps to make her bounce



Where should I put my hands mommy?

Seriously....look how high she is!

Is it over already?!?!?

No comments: