Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Birthday Goodies

On their way!!!  Classic Toms in Olive
Amazon Kindle...early gift from Hubby, Aunt & Uncle.  LOVE IT :)

Prescription Ray Bans

Randy Rogers Band - Burning the Day 
Highly Recommended....bought it today and have listened to it 3 times already!!
This is good stuff!!!!

Ok so these arent really a birthday present per say but a recent splurge/purchase
CJ by Cookie Johnson Denim
If you are built like a woman and not a teenage boy....these jeans are for you!!!
LOVE THEM!!!


My birthday was this past Sunday and I feel so very very blessed.  Saturday evening was a great dinner with my Dads side of the family.  Sunday was a great church svc and relaxing day with my little girl.  Sunday evening....awesome steak dinner courtesy of Jabin Smythe a.k.a. the grill master.  Looking forward to my last celebration this saturday at the pool with the rest of my family.  Bring on the weekend!!!  More pics to come :)

1 comment:

the wyrick's said...

lovin' the prescription ray bans! you know you are old when you have to get prescription sunglasses...at least they are cute, right?!