Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random Ramblings

Ok so this post is about nothing in particular other than the crazy rambling thoughts rolling around in my head!

1.  BUY THIS

like NOW!!!!!  It is the scent of heaven on earth!  YUMMY

2.  I hate when i set a reminder on my phone to do something and dont follow through!  Case in point.....last week I ran out of my fave MAC lipgloss and of course they dont sell MAC cosmetics in Wichita Falls which mean that I had to order it from Nordstroms.  Well I tracked my package yesterday and saw that it was to be delivered today.  So I set a reminder on my phone to leave the UPS guy a not to leave it in my secret hiding spot.  Well did I remember to put the note on the door?  NO!!!!  What happened?  they tried to deliver it today and of course I wasnt there so they will make one more attempt.  When?  tomorrow!!!! 

Dangit i want that lipgloss :(  *sorry i couldnt resist this pic

3.  LOVE THIS:

4.  I bought Daley her first pair of cowboy boots and I cant wait for her to get to wear them!


5.  Do your ears a favor.  Buy this:

ok so i know i have given you two things to buy but really she is awesome!!!!  I love all kinds of music but Adele is amazing!!!  I mean really if you need some new springtime tunes.....this would be my suggestion.

I am giddy today....it could be a combonation of the fact that I smell amazing thanks to D&G light blue, i have been listening to this amazing cd thanks to my friend Sean, the weather is perfect, i get to spend the weekend with family at a wedding for my gorgeous cousin.  I mean seriously?!?!?  Life Is Good!
Kim

No comments: