Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This Is My Life

Ok so as some of you already know I have had a lot of personal changes in my life over the last few months....my family dynamic has changed!!! Although my future is unknown (and therefore a little scary) I am looking forward to what life has to bring.  I havent posted in a long time because frankly I didnt know what the heck to write but I am back.  Before this blog was dedicated mostly to my daughter I have found over the course of this change in my life that I am more than a mom.  I am a woman, sister, daughter and friend (as well as a mom)  I will use this blog going forward to document MY life....which of course will include lots of pics of that precious little girl who keeps me on my toes and makes me smile like no one else can.  There is nothing like the division of family to truly help you understand what is really important in life as well as help you find inner strength (that I honestly didnt know I had). 
So what have I been up to???  Well I am now a single mom to a sweet 2.5 year old little girl.  We have carved out a little life for ourselves and though it has its tough moments I can honestly say I am happier than I have been in a long time.  I try to make a concious effort EVERYDAY to make the most of what I have and not to look back.  I have no regrets about my decision and feel that I made the best choice with what I had.  I look forward to being a great role model to my daughter and to teach her the value of loving God, having a kind heart and standing up for what you know is right.  I want to teach her that we all make mistakes but as long as we use those mistakes as lessons it is ok to fall every now and again.  I have no idea what tomorrow holds but I know with the continued support of my friends and family anything is possible.  I look to my faith and relationship with the Lord to guide me in the right direction and I know through HIM all things are possible. 

So expect lots of posts in the future!!!!
Here are a few cutie pie since I know that is what you all want to see



Please note: the site address for this blog has changed to www.thisismylifeksmythe@blogspot.com

No comments: