Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm gonna do it!

Ok so I have thought over and over about starting a family blog. I am a "blog stalker" myself and I know how addicting they can be. Honestly I was apprehensive because I never thought I could measure up to some of the clever blogs that I am so totally into. So when my sister sent me an email today and told me she started a blog I thought I better jump on the bandwagon. For those of you who know Kelli know that if she is ahead of you in the technology world it is time to get a move on. I mean they just now got a home computer for goodness sakes! No!!!! I am serious. So I am officially "Keeping up with the Wyricks" so to speak. Anywho......for those of you who aren't up to speed with what is going on in the Smythe household here is the quick version!! Jabin and I became the parents of Daley Elise Smythe on June 6th of this yr! She is the sweetest little girl eva (besides my niece of course) She is so much fun and she is growing so fast. I cant believe that we have been so blessed! I honestly don't know what we did to deserve so much happiness but we will take it. Here are some recent pictures of all the fun stuff going on with us! ENJOY :)









2 comments:

erin and dutch said...

yay!! im so happy to stay updated on your adorable family!! welcome to the blog world! its so much easier than scrapbooking... :) xoxo, e.

ruth and doug said...

hey! daley is such a doll, I love your pumpkin w/ her name carved in it...very crafty.