Friday, November 20, 2009

Atlee's Sweet Shoppe

Last weekend was cousin Atlee's 2nd birthday! We headed to Decatur on Friday night after work to help Aunt Kelli bake lots of goodies and to help decorate for the party. After a yummy spaghetti dinner (thanks Uncle Eric) we gave the kiddos a bath and put them to bed. Mom, Kelli and I stayed up really late making yummy cupcakes and marshmallow pops. Daley woke up about 4:45am and was really really cranky. Well she has been teething but I also suspected that her ears were bothering her. After wrestling with her for about an hour she finally went back to sleep. That morning we got up and decorated the barn for the big party that afternoon. The weather was gorgeous and Atlee had lots and lots of guests. The kiddos sat at a table and had cupcakes but of course my little one decided it would be a good idea to smear cake in her hair. Oh well such is life I guess. So after a busy 24hours we headed home and on the way home Daley was really really fussy. I made the suggestion to Jabin that maybe we should stop at clinic care so that we could get her ears checked out. Well boy and I glad we did!!!! We were in and out in 20mins but we did find out that she had an ear infection. So on Saturday night we started a round of 10 day antibiotic. I cant believe my little girl is 17mos old and this is the first perscription medicene she has ever taken. I think that is something to brag about. Well Monday morning I started feeling pretty congested and on Tuesday I woke up with a full-blown-knock-you-off-your-feet head cold. I was out sick from work on Tues and Weds but I am feeling better each day. Of course it was hard but I tried to stay out of Daley's face those days so we are crossing our fingers that she doesnt get it. Well here are a few pictures from Atlee's party!
Happy Birthday pretty girl :)

2 comments:

The Richardson's said...

Ahh What a bunch of cuties!!!

Katie and Derek said...

ooohh Kim you were right! That dress is precious! Can't wait to see them at Christmas!