Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick Or Treat

Ok so I am gonna be really honest here! I dont like Halloween....Never Have, Never Will. Having said that I am sad to admit that I very well may have passed this gene on to my kiddo. Even though she may look cute and happy she really wasnt into the whole dress up, beg for candy, pile in and out of the car 20 times excursion that went down on Saturday evening.....BUT for the most part she was a trooper. I will admit that I did have (by far) the cutest Minnie Mouse on record and even though you cant tell in the pictures (bad lighting) the ears were the cutest thing about her costume. She threw a huge fit when I put her in the dress but nothing compared to the shear torture she appeared to be in when she saw what I was doing to her hair. I tried to tell her that females must go through a little pain and suffering to look fabulous but she didnt seem to care, much less understand. After 20 mins of cuddling and bribing her with her date (Minnie Mouse from the post below) we were out the door. We went to my work, Aunt Amanda & Aunt Angelas and all of the grandparents house. After that we headed to some friends house to eat lots of candy and pizza with more kiddos. Needless to say when the night was over all she was ready to do was get out of that ridiculous get-up and catch some zzzzz's. Heres to hoping next year we will have less tears!!! Trick or Treat Yall :)



3 comments:

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

She is darling!

Amber said...

Yours isn't the only kid that hates dressing up. Hayden was a fireman, and it took until our 3rd stop for him to even put on his fireman's coat. He thought he could just wear the boots and his normal shirt and jeans and be a fireman. haha I don't think the hat EVER touched his hat. I learned my lesson - next year's costume has to be something he'd wear normally - maybe just a tad bit dressed up! haha

The Richardson's said...

Aww she is sooo precious! That hairdo was worth pain!!