Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In the Spirit

of Thanksgiving I am going to follow suit of some great bloggers out there and post what I am thankful for. NOW my list will comprise of LOTS of things I am thankful for. Some very very important some.....not so much :) So here goes


health (health of myself, my family and my friends)
my daughter
Jabin
the wonderful relationship I have with my mom
coffee (see I told you some not-so-important things)
the new boots that will be under my christmas tree this year
central heat and air
Arbys (sorry I have had an addiction lately)
the time I get to spend with family this holiday season
my nanny and grandad and their un-conditional love
the relationship that my niece and daughter have
dvr...seriously I dont know what I would do without it
my home
my job
the comfort I feel when I am with my booah and papaw
for the love that Bubba shows my mother
new friendships
pajamas
the internet
Daleys giggle
my husbands humor
the blogosphere
holiday traditions
Saturdays
New Moon eye candy (if you have seen it you know what I mean)
Christmas Music
roaring fires on a cold winter night
happiness

an awesome sister and best friend


and most of all I am thankful that God blessed me with life. And what a beautiful life it is :)


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone......I hope you have a safe and happy holiday!!!!

1 comment:

the wyrick's said...

awww thanks! i am very thankful for a great big sis and best friend too!!! we are soooo blessed!