Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with the Smythe's

Well I am going to begin by saying.....I never knew Christmas could be so fun. This Christmas was the best ever!!!! It all began on Christmas eve when we went to Candlelight Service at church. Daley was soooo cute in her #1 Christmas dress. She was also very good during church. She did talk a little too loud during the service but it was pretty cute I must admit. She was mesmerized with all the candles. The whole congregation sang "Silent Night" and she just smiled the whole time. On Christmas morning Jabin was so excited that he was awake at 5:30. I told him under no circumstances was I getting out of bed before 6:30. Poor Daley was sooooo sleepy from staying up late the night before that she didnt even wake up till about 7:30. So Jabin and I had some coffee and opened our gifts from each other. I guess I was a good girl this year cause I got some wonderful gifts. I got a new Canon camera, a new wifi Epson printer and a digital frame! I am sooooo happy. But enough about me :) When Daley woke up we let her play in the walker that Santa brought her and she had a blast.




After Santa came and we had some quiet time with our family the fun really began. My mom (Nana), sister and her family and my Booah and Papaw came over for breakfast and presents. My mom went WAY overboard on Daley and Atlee but the enjoyed every minute of it :) Here is a picture of the tree before we opened any gifts!




Atlee and Kelli




Daley with her new hat and mittens

Daley was so tired after all of the gifts she had to take a nap! Daley and her Nana After lunch all of the family left and we had a long nap!!! Thank goodness mom called and woke us up cause if not we might have slept through the last of the festivities. On Christmas Night we went over to Nana and Papa Bubbas for more food and presents! Daley had fun playing on the floor before we left. Here she is in her #2 Christmas Dress.




We have had sooo much fun with all of our new toys. Here are a few more of Daley playing. It will take us a few more days to rest up from all of the fun but all in all it was an AWESOME christmas. Hope everyone enjoyed theirs as much as we did!

No comments: