Monday, December 8, 2008

Sick Time

Well I havent been a very good blogger in the last month but with the holidays coming up I will try to get better. The Smythe family has been dealing with the Winter Cold. YUCK!!! Daley went to see Dr Yap last Thursday because she was having some head and chest congestion. It breaks my heart to hear her coughing :(. Well needless to say on Friday morning Jabin and I were sick. I took Daley to her Booahs so dad and I could stay in bed and rest for the day. We are so lucky to have grandparents to help out. I dont know what we would do without them. We are all slowly getting better and hope this is the only sick time we have to face this winter. This weekend we did manage to go get Daley and Atlees picture taken with Santa. Just a teaser!!!! I will post the picture later :)

No comments: