Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fast Learner

Ok so all of you saw my previous post I hope :) I posted a video of my sweetie pie crawling. Mommy and Daddy are sooooo proud of her. She has been trying so hard to get the hang of it. But make no mistake once she got it....she really got it!!!! She is keeping us on our toes for sure. I never knew that once a lil one started to crawl they could move at mach speed. She is all over the place but I couldnt be happier.
On top of the crawling we have two new words!!! I first word is "gog" aka Dog. She has a little yellow stuffed lamb that her Mimi & G-Daddy (my dad & Claudia) gave her for Easter and she loves it. She calls it "gog" also when she hears our Beagle (Bleu) bark (which happens ALLLLL the time) she also says "gog".
Her second word she learned this past weekend is "Coke" and trust me she says this one well. So on Sunday we went to Market Street to grocery shop and I had a fountain coke in the cup holder on the shopping cart. Well I looked down and guess who was drinking mommys coke? Up until this point the girl didnt even know how to drink out of a straw but she dang sure figured it out. I said "Daley No thats Mommys coke" and she said "Coke" plain as day :) Well needless to say I let her sneak a few more drinks (behind daddys back) and of course now all things liquid are "Coke" her sippy cup with juice or water....."Coke" Mommy's iced tea....."Coke" and Daddys beer.....you guessed it "Coke".

I think we are gonna have out hands full :)

4 comments:

Lauren and Steven said...

Yay, i'm so happy that shes crawling. Next thing you know, she'll be walking...

Katie and Derek said...

That is so awesome that she is starting to talk too!

erin and dutch said...

that lil kiddo is just fabulous. i just wanna squeeze her! i loved the fact i got to see her crawl via kellis text video...too cute. get ready to burn some extra calories! and let me know if you want the website to order her some kneepads..:) xoxo

the wyrick's said...

oh those pics are soooo cute of my little niece!!! she's getting smooches from her favorite aunt as soon as i see her. oh- and those outfits are so cute...i wonder where they came from?!?! :)