Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Whats in your wallet bag?

I have been tagged!!!! So here goes....You are supposed to take a picture of your bag. Then take a picture of the contents! Is it against the rules that I cleaned out the trash before I took a picture of the contents??




My fave Coach bag!





Content of fave Coach bag!1. white piece of paper containing recipe for tonights dinner


2. snakeskin wallet


3. polka-dot makeup bag


4. free hand sanitizer from the hospital (must have for moms of toddlers)


5. half empty bottle of Tylenol (also must have for moms of toddlers)


6. Loreal's Mango Get Em nailpolish


7. Sally Hansen's top coat clear nailpolish


8. Betsy Johnson eyeglass case (for my rockin new spectacles)


9. Stride Gum


10. two black pens


11. Kate Spade sunglass case (for my shades purchased from Wal Mart....go figure??)


12. keys



No comments: