Thursday, October 8, 2009

3 Yrs

Yesterday was mine and Jabins 3 year wedding anniversary. We decided we would opt for a quiet night at home. Of course Jabin aka "the grillmaster" cooked out steaks and they were delish. After dinner (and wine) we talked and listened to music. We both agreed that we would love ITunes gift cards for Christmas cause there is so much music we want that we dont have. I know a lot of you dont know a whole lot about my husband so I am going to steal from Amanda @ My Life As A Wife AGAIN and post a few things you may (or may not) know about my husband of 3 yrs. Happy Anniversary Babe :)


1. Jabin very rarely gets sleepy. Seriously......he can stay up til 1 am watching the most random crap on tv and then get up in the morning at 7am (with no coffee) and never bat an eye. He can go out and party til 2am and then get up and go to work the next day. Weird - O!!!


2. Jabin isnt a sports fan (which I love) The only sporting event he really cant miss is Formula One Racing. Now for all you ladies out there who have no idea what Formula One Racing is it is obviously a bunch of guys driving race cars around the tracks BUT 90% of those guys happen to be really easy on the eyes. So you dont hear a lot of arguing from me!!! So combine that with the few Cowboys games I am subject to and I can honestly say I feel for those of you out there whose husbands are TRUE sports fans!


3. My husband is really really funny! He makes me laugh A-lot and that is one thing about him that I treasure. I love to laugh som finding a man with a great sense of humor was like hitting the jackpot in my book.

4. I secretly dont mind that he plays shuffleboard every Tuesday. Shhhh...dont tell him I said that. Every tuesday night Jabin meets his buddies out for shuffleboard. He is really good at it but most of all I think he loves that time with the guys where he can let off some steam and have a good time. Of course that gives me time to catch up on my overloaded DVR.


5. He thinks blogging and Facebook are stupid! Yeah I know but he totally doesnt get it. My argument is that all 65 million active facebook users cant be stupid but he still argues with me. Also did you know there are approx 133 million blogs on the internet?? Yeah we are the strange ones?!?!?


6. Jabin was adopted.

7. Jabin loves shoes. Like seriously loves shoes like a girl loves shoes. Not really shoes as much as boots.

8. Jabin is OBSESSED with cars. Obsessed.......like to the point where everytime he gets on autotrader.com I start to getting really really nervous. In the 5 years that I have known Jabin he has had 5 cars. Yeah...now you know what I mean when I saw obsessed.


9. Jabin is a fantastic dad! He loves Daley so much and she is truly blessed to have him as a father.


10. Jabin is a busy body....He like to sit down and relax for very long. He loves to work outside in the yard or on some kind of project in the house.


Well there you go hope you learned something you didnt already know and again.....Happy Anniversary babe :) I love you!




No comments: