Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today we (my mom, Kelli & I) took the girls (Atlee and Daley) to the pumpkin patch @ Smith's Gardentown. BTW all you mommies and daddies out there....they have great pumpkins of all shapes and sizes so go check it out.

I dont know if it was all that orange or all the kids but Miss Daley was looking at everything BUT the camera. Oh well such is life I guess. Our good friend Tara was there and she is great with the camera. She snapped a few photos too. As soon as she sends me some of hers I will post them. Here are a few pics from this morning:

Mommy & Me

Daley & Atlee takin a ride in the pumpkin cart!
Kisses
Proof positive that she puts everything in her mouth!

Can you say cheese Atlee??? LOL


These are more my size mommy!!!
I just noticed after I posted the pictures....the quality looks really bad! Hmmmmm Daddy I think it is time for an SLR for Mommy. (or maybe mommy should get better acquainted with her settings)

2 comments:

Lauren and Steven said...

Cute Pictures. Why change settings, just get a new camera, ha ha

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

I agree with Lauren! The SLR is my BFF!

Cute pics! We went today as well!