Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm Gonna Be Honest

When I 1st heard (a couple of weeks ago) that come January we (and by we I mean Bachelor freaks like me) will have to look at this guy for 8 weeks I was a little disappointed.



Did I hope and pray that I was gonna get to laugh giggle at Reids neurotic personality and witty sense of humor? Yes!!! Did I also secretly hope that if Reid wasnt chosen I would at least get to stare at the masterpiece that is Kiptyn's abs? Uh-huh!!! But it doesnt look like that is gonna happen. Why???? Well to be quite honest I never get my way when it comes to this show!!!


Now dont get be wrong it isnt like I hate the guy....heck he is even cute in a goody-two-shoes-ken-doll kinda way BUT is his season really gonna hold my interest? That is yet to be determined. Ok so lets consider a few things....The women (aka contestants) were selected months ago. Obviously this selection process took place before Jake was selected as the unlucky lucky guy. What does that mean to me? Surely they found some slutty, caddy hookers to entertain me. Cause we all know Jake aka The Boy Next Door (TBND) can be a little boring. I also hope that Jake went back and watched himself from last season and realized the he needs to rev it up in the personality department!!! I mean come on we all like nice guys but we do need a little mystery. A little danger even!!! Also, how drunk were the producers when they voted on the tag line for next season. The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love. REALLY?!?!?! I mean does it get anymore lame than that???? Come On People!!!! Of course come January I will be watching the show AND it will take up way too much of my time like all of the other crappy TV that I am addicted to SO Jake Pevelka......please I beg of you! Dont Disappoint :)

No comments: