Friday, March 13, 2009

25 Random Things About ME

I thought it was high time that I shared a little something about myself. So here goes... feel free to ignore, comment or participate.


1. I am a bad housekeeper. The things I hate most of all are dusting, sweeping & doing laundry. BUT I am anal about dirty dishes in the sink. That just grosses me out.



2. It scares me how much I like to watch TV.



3. I wish that when I painted my fingernails the polish wouldnt chip after 3 days.



4. I love to shop but hardly ever buy myself anything.



5. I couldnt imagine my childhood without my sister! That is why I am scared that Jabin only wants to have one child.



6. If I had the money I would go to Starbucks every single day.



7. I loved high school and really regret not going to my 10yr high school reunion. I thought everyone would think I was a loser because I didnt bring a date. (Jabin had to work)



8. I really wish I would have gone to school to be a hairdresser.



9. Many years of being single got me used to my alone time. It was very very hard getting used to NOT having that much alone time.



10. My husband is one of the funniest people that I know.



11. I have never had the desire to move to a big city.



12. I love warm weather......NOT hot Texas weather. Warm weather!!!! If it could be 85 degrees year round I would be a happy camper.



13. Saturdays are my fave day of the week



14. The day that Daley was born was the best day of my life.



15. My fave kind of ice cream is Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla with Real Strawberries.



16. I love music!



17. I am never late for anything except for work. Probably because I stay in bed until the very last minute.



18. When I was a child if I saw blood (mine or someone elses) I fainted.



19. I loved the Twilight books and was really sad when I finished reading all of them.



20. The last time I had a cigarette was the day I found out I was pregnant with Daley (Oct 4 2007) and I am soooo proud of myself for not picking up that habit again.



21. I want another tattoo but I know that my husband would kill me if I got one. He hates them!



22. If it meant life and death I dont think I could give up carbs!



23. I like my handwriting.



24. One of my biggest pet peeves is people with bad phone manners.



25. I have an issue with white food!!!!!I cannot eat or drink the following things:

white bread (it has to be toasted therefore making it not white)

mayo

cream cheese (can be mixed in things but never alone)

white milk (in my coffee OK but by itself makes me vomit....literally)

cottage cheese (if I dont like fresh milk you can imagine my disgust for sour, curdled milk)

sour cream (NASTY)

merainge (or however you spell that)

marshmallows

coconut

Alfredo Sauce

The only two white foods I can think of that I will eat is white cake & cool whip. Oh and I love Pina Colada's

No comments: