Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My GRAND prize!!!!

Ok so some of you may have heard but a few months ago I won a contest on a friends blog! My grand prize was a family photo shoot :) This Sunday we went downtown and took some pictures and had a great time! The weather was gorgeous!!!! Well Kelly just posted a sneak peek on her blog and I must admit….I am in tears. THEY ARE SOOOOOO GOOD! Kelly is so amazingly talented and we will definatley be using her again in the future. I have attached a link to her blog for you to check out our pictures and some of her other work. Let me know what you think and if you are in the market for a photographer you should without a doubt give her a try. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She took her time and got some great shots. Thanks so much Kelly! You will never know what this means to us.

http://kellysrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/

No comments: