Monday, March 30, 2009

Please Tell Me....

that this weekend was the last blast of cold air for the season. I am tired of this cold weather!!! This weekend was busy but filled with fun:) On Friday afternoon my mom Daley and I headed to Decatur to spend the weekend with Kelli & Atlee. We got there on Friday afternoon late and let the girls play. Then Friday night my brother in law made the best chili. It was sooooo good. Thanks Eric it was the perfect meal for a cold night at home. Friday after dinner the girls had their first bath time together. They were so cute!!! Then after a few glasses of red wine my sister and I watched the Twilight movie. Of course I had already seen it at the movies but she had not. It was awesome getting to watch a movie in her media room. Imagine going to the movies in your pj's, sitting in a recliner with a warm blanket and a glass of wine now..... now that is a million dollar idea :) Anyways on Saturday morning we headed out in the cold and wind to Southlake for the girls to get their easter pictures taken. Well that was interesting to say the least. We got to the house where the photographer was taking their pictures and Atlee decided she wasnt having anything to do with Daley. They played all night Friday and all morning Saturday but when it came time for them to sit by each other she wasnt having it! We tried to get them to play with live bunnies but Atlee was terrified. Then Daley fell face first out of a chair (onto carpet) and yes she is fine. But of course she cried and screamed and that scared Atlee. At this pointwe had 2 crying babies on our hands. Well needless to say the photographer tried really really hard. But he thinks he got a few good shots. We are crossing our fingers. After a yummy lunch at Snuffers and a few trips to our fave stores we headed home Saturday afternoon. When we got home Daley was soooooo tired and fussy. She also felt like she had a temp....I took it and indeed she did have a temp of 100.7. Well after giving her tylenol and her temp continuing to go up I made a call to the dr cause at one point her temp got up to 102.5. I was worried. Well needless to say I wasnt giving enough tylenol and once I did the fever came right down. DUH!!! I guess each time I go the the dr and she gets weighed I need t0 ask "what is NOW the proper dosage for fever?" Sunday she woke up in a great mood and had a blast playing outside while mommy and daddy worked in the yard. Here are a few pics from this weekend. Notice she has figured out when I get the camera it is time to smile. Thank goodness she figured this out because up until a few weeks ago I could never get her to smile for me if I was behind the camera.

I know it looks like she is crawling but no such luck yet!!! We are praying that it happens soon. That is one milestone I am anxious for her to achieve :)

No comments: