Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Damn this is good television!!!!

OK HERE WE GO PEOPLE! you have to admit whether you prefer Molly or Melissa for Jason.....this is good TV!!! I mean even if you had a feeling this was gonna happen you were still on the edge of your seat. I know I was!!!! I have always been a fan of this show and even though I know that history shows the chances of finding true love are slim to none, I still want to believe it can happen. I was especially optimistic this season!!! I fell in lust love with Jason last season when Deanna made the HUGE mistake of letting him go. Which BTW I totally loved that she admitted she was an IDIOT!!! I soooooo loved this guy because he genuinely seemed real (which I totally still believe him to be) I mean he truly loves his little boy and seriously girls, can you resist that smile? I have to admit last night I was a little turned off by ALL the water works (he cried a lot) but still I WANT him to be happy. I know your probably wondering who I was secretly rooting for right???? Well at first Melissa was my fave.....she is cute, funny and great with kiddos plus it doesnt hurt that she is from TEXAS. But after a while I realized (in my opinion) that she wasn't right for Jason. NOT that I didnt like her cause I totally think she is a catch. I mean she is very likeable & I can even see myself being friends with her but I dont see her meshing with him all that well (& obviously he didnt either) SO after I got over Melissa I knew that Molly was best for him. After he dumped Molly at the rose ceremony and he started all that damn crying I knew that he made a mistake. I mean you couldnt have watched it and thought otherwise. HELL he knew he made a mistake. Well Melissa was right to be mad although I dont think the word mad adequately describes her anger. AND I kinda loved that she called him a bastard (once again GREAT television). BUT I will secretly admit I was hoping all the rumors were true and that he would end up with Molly "after the rose". SOOOOO when he broke up with Melissa I felt truly bad for her BUT not bad enough that I didnt enjoy watching him and Molly re-kindle their love. It may sound cold hearted but you have to consider these people came on national television to find true love. Dont be all "Boo Hoo poor me" when you get dumped on national television. YOU SIGNED UP FOR IT. Plus if this is in fact REAL LIFE.....we all make choices and sometimes wish we had a do-over. Difference is.....he got one!!! I also think we cant take this stuff too seriously!!! Do I think this show is totally hoaky (but love it anyways)??? Yes. Do I want them to end up like Trista & Ryan with a televised wedding and cutie pie kids??? Sure. Would I have lost sleep over it if Molly (my fave)would have been the one to get screwed?? Doubtful. Will I watch tonight to see Part 2? HELLS YEAH!!!! I cant get enough....as a matter of fact I am a little sad that there is a empty place in my heart DVR that not even The Biggest Loser can replace!!!



My second fave part about last night was that I got to watch it with my sweet & ever so hospitable friend Lauren! Thanks for being a wonderful host :)

2 comments:

Lauren and Steven said...

I had so much fun hanging out with you and watching the great ending to a great show.... I'm so gald we got to watch it together.

* Summer Napier * said...

Kim... Kim... Kim... i do love you but MOLLY????? come on now. what kinda hoochie makes out with a guy 10 minutes after he dumps his fiance? lol. i think we have to disagree on this one. but thats ok because you still have the cutest daughter ever and i still miss ur pretty face. haha. (but MOLLY? come on now!)