Thursday, March 26, 2009

WOW!!!!

Ok so now that The Bachelor is over I have another obsession! American Idol......but not just the show. ADAM LAMBERT! All I can say is WOW. Did you see last nights performance? His rendition of Smokey Robinson's "Tracks of my Tears" was A-mazing. I seriously wanted to come through the television and make out with him. Dont worry Jabin he is no threat.....I dont think he is into girls (but thats a whole seperate post). Seriously though everything about him last night was cool! From his chic suit to his clean cut crooner look (sans nailpolish). I mean in my opinion last night he was the epitomy of cool His performance was so polished and spot on that he got a standing ovation from the original performer himself. He is my new love :) Anyone agree? I also thought that Allison Iraheta kicked ass last night. I mean for 16 years old that little lady can sing. She seriously blows me away and she seems totally at ease on the stage. She never ever looks nervous. I am not a HUGE Danny Gokey fan (like my lil sis) but I will give him props for being consistent. He is good every week and that says a lot! I do love Scott McIntyre.....he melts my heart and I think he is a talented musician. But I doubt he will win and I am not looking forward to the night he will be eliminated. I will need a lot of tissue. Honestly I think Megan will go home this week. I like her in a weird sort of way. She is original, gorgeous and always looks really cute but I dont think she performed well at all last night. I guess I will just have to watch and see who goes home tonight.

No comments: