Monday, June 1, 2009

21 days to form a habit!!!

Well I weighed last friday and I lost another 2lbs. 7 so far!!!! I was happy about this loss because I honestly didnt think I would lose. Not because I cheated but because I had to eat out a lot with work last week(meetings and such) I did really good about what I ate but if I dont have a package to go by I find it hard to count calories. The diet is getting easier and I can actually tell a little bit of a difference in the way my clothes fit. I know that sounds surprising but when you are 5ft 1in a few pounds makes a big difference. So there you have it folks 21days. I think it might actually be a habit :)

21 Days To Form A Habit - You Can Do It
Research has proven that it takes 21 days to form a habit. Habits are an essential part of our life, without them we would fail in most things we try to accomplish. They help us to reach specific goals, stay focused along the way and keep on pushing when the going gets touch. At the same time, non-supportive habits can keep us from moving forward or even hurt our well-being. As Dr. Andrew Weil says, anything you do with repetition and emotion will become your reality. If you’re not satisfied with your current experience, examine your habits.

2 comments:

Lauren and Steven said...

woooo hooo good job!!!!

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

AWESOME!!! How many lbs does that make total!