Monday, June 8, 2009

Birthday Girl

Ok I am going to aplolgize in advance for all of the pictures....it was really hard to pick which ones were my fave. Daley had a fun and busy 1st birthday weekend!!! Here is the recap:

On Saturday morning (Daleys actual birthday) when Daley woke up Jabin and I went into her room and sang Happy Birthday to her. She was standing in her bed bouncing up and down with the biggest grin on her face while we were singing to her. That morning Nana and Atlee came over to play so that mom could get some last minute cleaning done before the party on Sunday. Nana also brought over one gift so that Daley could have something to open on her real birthday. Jabin and I also decided that she could have her gifts from us. Here are a few pics from that morning!!!

Daley and Atlee sharing some juice

Daley opening her gifts from Mommy & Daddy


Daley & Atlee trying out the new pool!!


After a long morning of playing Daley went to her first wedding. My cousin Matt got married and the wedding was really nice. BUT during the ceremony my daughter decided to start talking, squealing and making lots and lots of noise. Poor daddy had to take her out of the church and wait in the parlor until the ceremony was over. Then we went to reception and had lots of yummy food and cake.

Sunday was the PARTY day!!!

Here are the pics (and again sorry I know there are a lot)

Her cutie pie cake from Market Street


Look how cute I am in my birthday dress!!!


Best Buddies


Daley and Nana!


What would we do without these grandmas?
(Left to Right) Nanny, Boo-ah, Nana & Daley


Awwwww


Seriously she liked the cards as much as the toys


Savannah came and helped her open gifts ;)



I have no idea what this face is all about but I thought it was too cute!

Dude Where's my cake?

Happy Birthday to you!!!


Let the fun begin


You only turn 1 once right?!?!?!


Thanks so much to Aunt Kelli for taking all of the pictures at the party so that we could all enjoy this special day!!! You have no idea how much I appreciate that! We had so much fun

3 comments:

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

Don't apologize for the pics! That is my favorite part! We had a blast at the party!!

Katie and Derek said...

Looks like she had a great birthday! I can't believe she is 1!!

erin and dutch said...

she is sooo adorable! can u believe you have a one-year-old! such a fun age.. wish we could have a playdate. glad it was a happy one.. xoxo,erin