Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Diet Update

Well here are a few things I have learned since being on my diet (which began 37 days ago):

1. A cheat "day"....not so bad! A cheat "Weekend".....hard to recover from!!!

2. It is hard to eat healthy when you have to attend 2 weddings, the Ft Worth zoo, A rehearsal dinner @ Joe T's, & lunch @ Pappadeaux

3. I have learned to actually like the taste of Diet Coke (which I swore I would never do)

4. If you stick to a 1000 calorie a day diet you will see results in 30 days.

5. Cookies never looked so good!

6. Its a great feeling when you try on a dress from 3 years ago and it almost fits.

7. I should be exercising (because if I did I could eat more)

8. It is easy to get discouraged and say "screw it"

9. Miller 64 with lime is a great option when you need a beer on a hot summer night.

10. My husband really does mean well when he says "Honey I can totally tell you have lost weight cause you have less dimples in your butt!!!!"

2 comments:

* Summer Napier * said...

# 10 is hilarious, he must hang out with my husband! haha im sure you look great! you should have posted before and after pictures! good luck :)

Lauren and Steven said...

ha ha aren't husbands the best...i love it