Thursday, June 25, 2009

I NEED AN INTERVENTION!!!

Not because I drink to much or do drugs. Not even because I am addicted to my diet but because I am addicted to this:

Thats right once again I have become a slave to my DVR for Monday night television. I fell in love with Jill(ian) last year when she was dumped by Jason. I thought she had an amazing personality, so fun, down to earth & all around good girl. Well my addiction to Jillians season is ten times worse than my addiction to Jason (even though I did think he was a cutiepie).


Of course I have my faves (one in particular) and if you dont want to be bored by my recap or read spoilers stop reading now!!! Ok I warned you.....Nerd Alert Ahead




Jesse: OK so I totally think he is going home after the Home Town Dates and that is so not gonna hurt my feelings. BTW I dont think he is cute at all. He just seems kinda blah (although his family has access to lots of free wine....we all know how much Jill likes her wine).


Michael: Totally cute, Totally Hilarious, Totally Adorable.....Totally not ready for marriage. BTW I am looking forward to watching his hometown date though!! He has an identical twin (and I do mean IDENTICAL) and they do the old switcheroo!!!


Wes: I could go on and on about how much I despise this guy! He is a total jackass!!! Seriously either he is the most vendictive, dishonest guy in Texas (and I have met some doozies) or ABC is having a hayday with his editing. What a tool shed!!! I am so looking forward to Mr. Perfect (Jake) calling his ass to the carpet. (Yeah another spoiler in case you didnt know Jake comes back and totally crashes Wes hometown date and calls him out. IN FRONT OF JILL)




Kiptyn: OMG if I was going off of looks he would probably be my pick. Kiptyn was one of my faves from the beginning and if he ends up with her I wont be devastated. I am looking forward to his hometown date because I am thinking he is getting in the hottub with Jill and HAVE YOU SEEN HIS ABS??? Yeah I think he works out! Anyways. He and Jillian without a doubt have a physical connection and I dont blame her if I was a single girl I would make out with him any chance I got too. BUT watch his eye contact & body language at the rose ceremony.....its just weird!!! He never looks her in the eye and he gives her the one armed hug?!?! What up with that?!?! I mean who knows??? Maybe the rose ceremonys freak him out but something seems strange there. I still think he is gorgeous though!!!



MY FAVE :)

My girl Lauren is gonna kill me for this (she loves Kip) BUT I am Team Reid all the way. It took a while to convert me but I have crossed over. I dont know what it is about him that I love but I totally want him to be Jill's hubby. I love that he is NORMAL!!!! I mean even Kiptyn is a little too perfect! Reid is just a hot nerdy guy who totally makes me smile. I love that he is weird and quirky. Probably a little OCD and a self proclaimed hyopchondriac but to me that is real life. I mean how often do we meet perfect guys!?!?! Jillian isnt perfect and I think she loves that Reid isnt either. So he is my pick. BTW I love guys in glasses. Sooooo cute and understated :) NOW on to why I think he might win. All this season I thought it would be Kiptyn....I mean you cant deny their chemistry BUT it is never the guy we think it is gonna be right???? It is always the guy who got very little screen time. Also always the underdog, the person we never suspect. Who else could it be but Reid....and if he wins I will probably cry (dorky I know) but I like them together THAT much!



SOOOOO there you have it. My addiction to the Bachelorette!!!! Dorky I know.....I do need to get a hobby (other than this). But what can I say I am a hopeless romantic.



Also two more points to make:

1. Ed is totally coming back. AND I have not been dumb enough to believe that his leaving wasnt totally scripted. I mean come on...No other guy in the house is allowed any contact with the outside world (email, internet, tv, phone) but he gets to communicate with his boss about his need to come back to work?!?! Sounds sketchy!



2. Dont be fooled into thinking that one of the guys isnt able to "perform" in the bedroom. I mean come on!!!!! They have never exposed what actually happens on those overnight dates!!!! Why would they start now??? Heck they dont even admit to doing the deed why would they come on national television and talk about someones erectile dysfunction?? My guess is that someone gets food poisoning, panic attacks heck we may even have a virgin on our hands but not THAT!



There you have it! If you are a fan let me know what you think!!! If you arent then why are you still reading this?

4 comments:

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

I think Reid may be on to something....Could all of us Texas girls please go slap Wes in the face, seriously that arrogant prick needs a wake up call....Of course my pick was Jake but since hes gone.... Im team Kiptyn for sure, what a cutie!! Have a great weekend Kim!

Lauren and Steven said...

YAY, someone else is team KIPTYN...i mean come one what a hottie, if she dumps him....what a heartbreaker. But then again, i'm never right at this dang show....can't wait to share the FRC again with you. we can be called FRC buddies, ha ha

Amanda Fouts said...

I'm so happy someone else has jumped on Jillian's band wagon!! I LOVEEEE the bachelor/bachelorette, and I wasn't sure if many ppl were into this season, since the whole Jason and Molly thing!!! My favorite was Jake and now....I don't know who I want to win! I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEE Michael! Like, OMG I CRACK up everytime he comes on screen! But, you're right, there is not much of a connection there, but I'm so excited to hear that he has a twin! HOW FUN!!! Can't wait to watch his hometown date!!! I think Reid and Kip are both adorable! Wes.....yuck. HE NEEDS TO GO! what a jerk!!

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

First of all...I swear on the last show that Jillian said Jake was an atheist? Is that right? He sure isn't my favorite!!!
Second...you and I always disagree on our favorite guys on all of these reality shows. Adam Lambert and now, my favorite is Jesse. I do like Reid and Kyptin, but I think Michael is a tool! hahahaha. I know, I know! Everyone has their own opinions!
Lets get together sometimes! The girls need to play!