Thursday, June 18, 2009

Me From A to Z

I saw this on My Life As A Wife and I was bored and needed a post for today so here you go!!! BTW if you are reading this Amanda it was great to meet you :)

A -Age: 31
B- Bed Size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: I don't think I can pick just one its a tie between Laundry & Dusting
D- Dog's Name: Bleu (beagle) & Cole (yellow lab)
E- Essential starts to your day: M-F I would have to say coffee
F- Favorite Color: It changes a lot....right now I am in t turquoise & orange :)
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: depends.....I love gold shoes, silver jewelry & platinum blond (even though I am not brave enough to go back yet)
H- Height: 5'1
I- Instruments you play: None! dang it!!!!!
J- Job Title: Retail Administrative Assistant
K- Kids: 1 sweet 12 month old angel named Daley Elise
L-Living Arrangements: My sweet precious family in our cozy little home (dogs outside) LOL
M- Moms name: Vicki
N- Nicknames: None that I want to share (too embarrassing)
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: 5yrs old I had bladder surgery, 9yrs old when I had my tonsils removed & 30yrs old when Daley was born
P- Pet Peeve: oh dear lord I honestly cant pick just one of these. I have a lot of pet peeves!!! People who pop their backs and necks, wet socks, when my husband puts clean laundry on the floor in the laundry room, people who lie even when it is easier to tell the truth, people who steal, bad drivers, people who order something other than a drink in the drive through at Sonic (this doesn't irritate me anywhere else other than @ Sonic), babies in public wearing nothing but a diaper (OMG don't even get me started on that), & people who don't turn their cell phones off in church. I could seriously go on and on but I will stop here!
Q- Quote from a movie: "Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. " - The Notebook (I love this quote cause it is so real & raw!!!! So real life)
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Sister - Kelli, Sister - Amanda, Brother - Damon, Brother - Tyler
T- Time you wake up: M-F I roll out of bed @ the last minute usually between 6:45 & 7am.....on the weekends I sleep as long as my little girl will let me but most of the time I am up by 8am.
U- Underwear: of course
V- Vegetable you dislike: turnips
W- Ways you run late: overslept (stayed in bed too long) or an UN-cooperative child (if you know me I hate to be late so it is either cause I am tired or I have unexpected baby issued)
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth, wrist, foot, chest, arm, neck....gosh I cant think of them all but that is most of them
Y- Yummy food you make: I have been told that I make really really good guacamole, I also make a corn dip that my family loves (even though it is a stolen recipe), my husband loves my creamy dreamy chicken pasta (it is a terrible pain to make so he only gets it about once a year....shhhhh don't tell him I may make it on Fathers Day)
Zoo Favorite: That's funny we just went to the zoo last week and I really think that the penguins were my fave. They were soooooo stinkin cute! The flamingos were really cool too....they are so interesting. I also loved watching the monkeys swinging from the trees.

No comments: