Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

I had this blog typed but forgot to post it!! WOOPS

Well today is Fathers Day and I wanted to take a little bit of time out of my lazy day to say a big Thank You to Daley's Daddy :) Jabin is an amazing father and our little girl is very very lucky to have a daddy that loves her the way he does. I knew the day that she was born that he was going to be an amazing father. He is very very protective of his lil girl. He is really really cautious and always making sure she is safe. He always gets nervous when she is trying new things that may cause her to get hurt. It melts my heart the way he looks at her and I find it so endearing the way he likes to teach her new things. Everytime he comes home from work and walks in the back door she lights up like a Christmas Tree and starts squealing with excitement. I know she is as crazy about her Daddy as he is about her :) Thanks so much Jabin for being such a great role model to our lil angel. You couldnt give me a better gift than your un-conditional love for our child. Love you Babe





No comments: