Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby Bedroom Makeover

So this weekend I took full advantage of two people.....my mom and Jabin! I will admit it :) So Jabin was off work this past weekend so first thing Saturday morning we headed to Target (well not first thing......we went to Sevis first) and got the necessities for revamping Miss Daleys room. As you remember from my previous post her room was still decorated for a newborn/infant! We needed to transform it to be a little more toddler friendly!!!! She has been really into playing in her room and we wanted to take full advantage of that by moving her toys from the living room into her bedroom, lowering her matress & blocking all electrical outlets. Well onto the second person I took advantage of My mom (aka Nana). She offered to take Daley swimming on Saturday afternoon so Daddy and I could work on the bedroom. Boy am I glad she did. There would have been no way we could have transformed that room in 3hours if she would have been there. So without further a due:



BEFORE:

View from the door



Please ignore the pile of clothes in the corner!
AFTER:
View from the door! (We moved her bed under the window)

We converted her changing table into a dresser! (And YES Dad bought her a tv...not my idea)

Daley's new cubby/play area!!!!!



I know it doesnt look like a lot but she has been having so much fun playing in her room. AND mommy is having fun getting things done around the house!!!! Here are a few more pictures of her playing :)

Notice the detailing in the cubby's? Jabin & I put contact paper on the backing :)

All tuckered out from playing hard!!!!!

P.S. - for those of you who are wondering my thoughts on last night Bachelorette Finale. Well I think you know who I feel about the outcome. BUT I will post tomorrow after I watch tonight's After the Final Rose!!!!

No comments: