Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ten Things.....

I want to say to Jillian & Ed! Thats right it is Tuesday and I am blogging AGAIN about this dumb obsession of mine. The Bachelorette! I promise to post some personal pics of my cutie in the next 24hrs!

Without further a due:
10 Things I want to say to Ed:

1. How hard is it for you to try to hide the fact that you are such a douchebag?
2. Please let Reid or Kiptyn explain to you what we mean when we say "eye contact".
3. It disturbs me that I was trying to figure out who was more dorky last night you, or your dad.
4. No one really believes that "you flew your parents to Hawaii" come on dude that has ABC written all over it.
5. You look like Herman Munster
6. You need to man up!!!! A sunburn really??? That was your excuse??!?!?!
7. Do you have a stylist? If not.....you need one badly.
8. Where can you buy a lavender suit coat?
9. How does a man hold a straight face while sitting on a wicker couch with his legs crossed sipping a glass of pinot grigio
10. The Class of 1984's cheerleading squad called and they want their shorts back!

10 Things I want to say to Jillian:

1. Really you picked a dude whose shorts were shorter than yours?
2. You didnt pick Reid??????
3. You picked a guy whose dad has more emotion about this situation than he does?
4. You didnt pick Reid??????
5. A sunburn really?
6. You didnt pick Reid??????
7. Did Ed borrow those shorts from you?
8. You didnt pick Reid??????
9. Can you tell how bothered I am by those shorts?
10. You didnt pick Reid??????

Ok I think everyone got my point. So here are some thoughts. I totally dont blame Jillian for keeping Kiptyn around. I would kiss his face off too if I had the chance. AND if he wins her heart I will be OK with that. Not happy but OK!!!! Did anyone catch Kiptyn say last night "This is crazy two days ago we were in Spain and now we are in Maui!" ok Riddle me this???? Why is it that in Spain (2 days ago) Jillian wasnt ready to take any of her relationship to the "Fantasy Suite" level. But in Hawaii she was chompin at the bits to get down with her boys??? Just a thought?
Now on to Reid. I know he wasnt ready to tell her he would propose nor was he ready to say he loved her but honestly what is wrong with that??? I mean step aside from the "show" for a minute and realize they have been dating for 8 weeks. 8 weeks people!!!!! What would you do if a guy you have been dating for 8 weeks said he loved you and was ready to propose to you? I would run like hell!!! Now I know Jilli is in a different spot seeing how she is on a semi-reality tv dating show and all, but have you forgotten when you leave her you will be dating in real life not jet setting all over the globe, cliff diving and taking heli rides with ordained ministers? My advice to her would be to think about who might be the best choice for real life!! I mean you gotta give the guy props for not just telling her what she obviously wants to hear. Do I think Reid loves Jilli??? YEP Do I think he could see himself married to her??? YEP Do I think he think he is scared that he has these feelings so soon??? Fo Sho!!! Do I think we have seen the last of Reid??? NOPE ;) Just sayin!!!

Word on the street (aka spoiler threads) is that Reid is coming back. He is the "confession" that is mentioned in the preview. Also remember in the previews of the past Jillian said "the guy who was the hardest to let go came back, got down on one knee and proposed"???? Well there you have it folks!!! My prediction goes something like this: Reid never really left Hawaii!!! So around the time of the final rose (day or two before or the day of) he goes and finds Jillian and tells her that he regrets not expressing his feelings and that he loves her. She tells him she needs time to think about what she should do. She decides that she really does love Reid and in the end she tells Ed and Kip she cant be with either one of them. Then she goes back to Reid and tells him she loves him and she wants to be with him. Now I may be way off base but I hope I'm not!!!! After all I know this show isnt 100%reality but I can hope there are real feelings and that for once (other than Trista and Ryan) there can be a true long lasting happy ending.

Now if my worst nighmares come true and she doesnt pick Kiptynite and Reid doesnt come back then that leaves one other choice ED! Seriously yall if she picks that asshat I will question her sanity. He is GA-ross....did I mention the shorts????

4 comments:

The Wise Girls said...

I don't even watch this show and I found this blog fantastic. You crack me up.

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

Holy crap...I think it's time you leave good ole US Cellular and start your own Kim Lately (Chesley lately) show!! hahahaha. That was freakin' funny. Now, if I only knew Ed's email address, so that I could forward this blog to him for some fashion tips!!! hahahahahaha!

The Toby Family said...

I absolutely LOVE reading your post-bachellorette comments!! Hilarious!

txgrl93 said...

i absolutely love it and 100 % agree... i am gonna scream if she picks that loser ed...