Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mondays Never Looked So Good

Ok so normally Mondays are my least favorite day of the week but lately I feel like they cant get here fast enough. That's right monday night = The Bachelorette!!!
So last nights episode was a looonnnnggg time coming. If you watch this show you totally know what I mean. So let me give you my opinions of the night!



Date#1 - Kiptyn:
So i still think he is really cute but for some reason it seems like each time I watch him he seems less and less into my girl Jill. Now dont get me wrong I think he likes her but not as much as she likes him. The flamenco dancing was just awkward!!! She couldnt clap to the beat and I felt really really bad for him in those nut huggers. Seriously ABC?!?!? As if spanish dancing wasnt humiliating enough you had to put him in that get up??? Come On!! Oh and this is the date where we all find out that she is turning down the fantasy date cards!!! BTW I was cracking up when he wrecked the "scooter"



Date #2 - Reid:

Oh Reid!!!! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!!! He is so dang cute and I love them together. You arent going to get me to say anything bad about this neurotic cutie pie. I thought their date looked so fun and sweet. If she doesnt pick him in the end I might start an online petition to get her commited! Now I can totally tell that Jill is CA--razy about Reid (and why wouldnt she be) but unlike Kiptyn(ite) I think he is equally as smitten with her. When he said in spanish "she has my heart" ahhhhh I almost melted. Now I know this one has commitment issues (as does Kiptyn) and has a hard time expressing his feelings but I think he is coming around and I cant wait to see what happens next week! Team Reid all the way!



Date #3 - Ed:

Dear Ed,
I am so over you!!!! You have Jilli fooled but I dont believe for one second that you had to leave the show to go home for "work" I also dont believe for one second that you were so distrught during your absence that you worked 24/7 and then realized you just HAD to come back. You also cant fool me into believing a hell of a lot that you have to say considering when you pour your heart out you cant even manage to maintain eye contact!!!! Get a clue dude! Rule numero uno when you are professing your undying love to a girl you might want to look her in the eye. Just saying!!!! BTW if you are trying to convince someone how "Cool" Chi-town is, offer them more than hotdogs and kareoke!!! Heck you can get that in The Falls.

Sincerely,
Me

P.S.
She totally stayed the night with you cause she felt like you had to "catch up"



Date #4 - Wes

I have two words for you: TRAIN WRECK!!!! Can I say how glad I am that this ass clown is gone? He has taken up way to much screen time IMO!!! Now show me some shots of Kip's abs and more canoodling with Reid and we MIGHT call it even. Now edit or no edit this toolshed will do down in Bachelorette history as the guy with the classiest exit EVA!!!! I mean come on did you hear what he said before the rose ceremony???? Really!!!! And then in the limo???? Really!!!! I hope your fan base has a high percentage of men cause every woman who just saw that nightmare go down would opt for a gynelogical exam over buying one of your cd's!!!!



Ok so going into this rose cermony everyone knew who was going home!!! Heck even Wes knew he was going home!!! I am so glad Jillian finally came to her senses. Now Jill....just pick Reid and you will be on your way to redeeming yourself!!!


I cant wait til next week! Let me know what you think :)

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I love reading your synopsis...I have watched this season or DVR'd it and fast forward through a lot but I get the gist of it...SO glad to see Wes finally leave!!

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

You couldnt have put that into words any better. I agree on it all. Goodness I was LOL while reading it. Too Funny.

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

Ok...I am bad about self restraint! I had to come check out your blog even though I still have 20 minutes to go. Wes is gone. yeah!! I agree with the Team Reid commment. How can I join the fan club! hahaha