Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bernard Pivot

I love watching Inside the Actors Studio. My fave part of the show is at the end when he asks the actor/actress those 10 questions! If you were ever wondering where that came from the name of the man the created that questionnaire is Bernard Pivot. This is James Liptons adaptation. Enjoy



1. What is your favorite word? Serendipity...the definition is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely. Like finding money in an old coat pocket. Doesnt get any better than that :)



2. What is your least favorite word? obey. It sounds funny and as an adult I dont particularly care for the definition. I dislike it so much that I made sure it wasnt part of my wedding vows. I just cant bring myself to say that I would obey a man. Nope!



3. What turns you on? dry humor, a man in a suit, & manners



4. What turns you off? belittling, close minded people & dirty shoes



5. What sound do you love? the sound of happy children



6. What sound do you hate? gunshots



7. What is your favorite curse word? shit



8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? hair stylist or makeup artist (its a toss up)



9. What profession would you not like to do? construction



10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Come on in. Everyone is waiting for you!

No comments: