Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July

This 4th of July weekend was lots and lots of fun. Busy......but fun. So here is a recap. On Friday after running a few errands I went to lunch with my mom. Our swimming plans for the day kinda fell through but we made up for it on Saturday. Then after a nap for Daley all of the family (and friends too) went to the WF Country Club for the 4th of July festivities!!! We had so much fun. We found a spot on the fairway in the shade and Daley had so much fun playing on the soft grass. When the fireworks came on she was quick to take a spot in mommys lap. I was very proud of our brave little girl. She jumped a little when the fireworks popped but she never cried. She was intrigued for sure. On Saturday mom and I took Daley swimming and my step-sister Amanda and her girlfriend Angela came over to swim with us. That evening we went to the Whatleys house for a cookout and then headed to their land at dusk to set off fireworks. Unfortunately it rained on our parade but we have decided to come back next weekend and try it again. I have to admit even though I was bummed about missing the "Damon Whatley Fireworks Spectacular" the rain was nice :) Sunday was a very lazy day......I loved every minute of it!!! Sunday night we all went to dinner for Amanda's birthday celebration at Cheddar's. I was sooooo tired this morning and I didnt want to get up and go to work. I love long weekends....until Monday morning. I will admit I was very lax in my picture taking this weekend but here are a few from Friday nite :)



Daley playing with Gavin's sword





Family Pic





Daddy making Mommy nervous



Still nervous!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

Love the family pic! Kim, you looked great the other night at mommy and daddy night out!