Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I promised

so here you go! Here is what this blog is really all about :)


This past weekend my sister and Atlee came to town for a visit. We are always so excited when we get the girls together to play. On Friday night we went out to the Whatleys land for the fireworks spectacular that got rained out. We had a lot of fun :) Thanks Damon for the show~



Aunt Kelli & Atlee having fun with some sparklers!!

Waiting for the fireworks to begin!
I love my Nana!!!!


On Saturday after lunch we went over to my grandmas house for a swim! Daley and Atlee both love the water!!! Amanda and Angela came over and played with us too. We had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the pool.


Can you tell its naptime?

1 comment:

The Wise Girls said...

That little floaty Daley has is tooo CUTE!