Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Well like most of you our Christmas plans were a little weird this year but we made the most of it. We were supposed to go to church for Candlelight services but it was cancelled due to the "blizzard" so we headed over to the Drakes for a yummy mexican dinner with family. We crawled through the snow to get there but a great time was had by all. Unfortunately Kelli. Atlee & Eric were snowed in at the lake so they couldnt make it. We missed them a lot but we were glad they stayed put just to be on the safe side. Here are a few pics of the entertainment (Daley) for the evening.

Trying to get Daley to sit still for a picture
Daley & Grandad
Daley & Mommy reading the traditional Christmas Story
Daley opening Christmas Gifts with Aunt Coffee (aka Aunt Kathy)
Reading books with Katy & Nanny
Our tree on Christmas Eve (with an obscene amount of gifts)

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Derek and Kathy are your aunt and uncle?? Derek and I work together (and Matt technically), and I grew up with his kids at FBC. Small world!

I really enjoyed meeting you and Jabin at the party! It was awesome to meet a blogger, and Jabin was HIlarious!

Oh, and I will be blogging soon - I got a laptop for Christmas, and my husband just hooked me up with some wifi! :)