Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 3 - Our Christmas Day Plans

Christmas Morning is my fave moment all year. I love sitting by the fire with hot coffee listening to Christmas Music and opening presents. This year I am so excited to see Daleys reaction to Christmas morning when she wakes up and sees her toys!!! I also cant wait to see how she will handle unwrapping ALL of her gifts. Christmas with children is so much fun. So this Christmas after we have our family Christmas my mom, stepdad, sister and her family, and my booah and papaw will come over for christmas breakfast (Jabins famous crepes). We will devour our yummy food and then open more gifts. I am excited to see Daley and Atlee play with all of their toys and I am also curious as to how many fights will ensue over said toys?!?! LOL We usually spend all of Christmas Day in our pjs and just spend lots of time eating, relaxing and hanging out with family. Then Christmas night we get dressed and go to The Whatley Christmas celebration. Each year we have lots of yummy yummy food and then partake in the Chinese Christmas which is always lots of fun. Wow this year is going to be amazing :) I cant wait!!!

No comments: