Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 5 - What Christmas Means To Me

To me Christmas means:
The birth of our lord Jesus Christ. It means knowing that I will have everlasting life because he gave his life for mine. Christmas means taking the time to be thankful for the best gift of all. The gift you wont find under the tree but the one you find in your heart. Christmas means celebrating with loved ones during this wonderful season. Celebrating the real reason for the season!!!! Celebrating and knowing that if it wasnt for this one brave man there would be no Christmas Carols, no prayers over Christmas Dinner, No Christmas story to read and most of all NO Christmas. So this year I am thankful that he gave all of us the best gift of all.....the gift of life. So I will rejoice this holiday season for I am blessed.

No comments: