Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 12 - Favorite Christmas Movies & TV Specials

A Christmas Story - I love that I get to watch this movie for 24 hrs straight (Thanks TBS) So funny :)Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer - I have been watching this Christmas cartoon since I was a kid and I was so excited to be able to share this cute tradition with my daughter. She actually loved it :)
Christmas in Rockefeller Center - this is the sign for me that is the holiday season has officially begun. This year was great like all the years in the past. One name - Michael Buble....love him :)
BUT my favorite of all time:
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.....this is seriously one of the funniest movies EVER. The best one liners in the history of movies. To me the Christmas season isnt complete without this movie.

No comments: