Monday, December 28, 2009

We Survived.......

The Blizzard of Christmas 2009
I wasnt very good about taking pictures.

When I woke up on Christmas Eve morning to the snowflakes falling I had no idea of what was in store for this Christmas Eve. Daley and I had to make a quick run to the grocery store and she made it clear to me that she was only a fan of the snow from a distance. As soon as I got her out of the car and the wind and the snow hit her face she started squealling "Snow....FACE" We got back home and did a little baking and a lot of playing. We read books, colored with "craynons" and did puzzles. That afternoon Daddy came home early and was eager to take Daley outside in the snow I warned him that she wasnt a big fan but he wanted to try anyways!!!


Daley & Daddy about to go play in the snow!!!

Daley & Daddy outside (Daley lasted about 30sec)

Thanks for letting me back in Mommy!!!My nose was getting cold ;)




No comments: