Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 6 - Favorite Christmas Item

Well my Favorite Christmas Item without a doubt would have to be my Christmas tree. Last year was Daley first Christmas and we got a brand new tree. It is was bigger than the tree we had previously so I knew that we would need more ornaments. In late November of last year I started working to convince my husband that we needed a new theme for our new tree and it worked. So last year we took to Hobby Lobby to create our new tree. Because our house is decorated very simple and understated I wanted our tree to fit into our decor. So our tree is decorated with cranberries, pinecones, apples and wooden ornaments. It is soooo cute and cozy and I love it. We also found some really cool stuff from the floral department that is dispursed throughout our tree. They are little twisty branch type things that add a really cool dimension to the tree. I love sitting in the dark and looking at it each night. I think it is sooooo fun. Too bad I cant keep it up year round :)

1 comment:

The Richardson's said...

I love that tree! I also like the way you have the pictures arranged behind it. I need to steal that idea!