Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 4 - Our Christmas Eve Plans

The Smythe family is looking forward to Christmas this year for many many reasons but the first would be our annual Christmas Eve celebration. Each year as previously mentioned we go the the amazing Candlelight Service at First Baptist Church of Wichita Falls. The after the service we head over to my aunt and uncles house for dinner and gifts. This is one of the only times during the year that all of my dads side of the family is all together and I am soooo looking forward to it. The candlelight church service this year in particular I am looking forward to because a very talented artist named Josh Widener will be painting a portrait during this celebratory service. I saw a few of his paintings during this past Sunday service and I have to say they are amazing. From what I heard he paints the entire picture with a rag!!! Sounds soooo cool! Also like last year there is a guaranteed snow so that sounds like lots of fun! As for Christmas Eve during the day I am planning on doing a tad bit of baking and then relaxing in my pj's and playing with my little girl.

No comments: