Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 2 - My Christmas Wishes

My Christmas wishes for this year are that my family, friends and loved ones have a magical Christmas. That you make the most of each and every moment of the next 24hours. That you take the time and say a prayer for the special gift that is our Lord Jesus Christ and the celebration of his birth really is the most magical day of the year. My wish is also that you have a peaceful and happy day. That you enjoy the smiles on the faces of those you give gifts to. That all of YOUR wishes come true and that 2010 finds you healthy and happy. I wish for peace and happiness to come into your homes and hearts and fill you with warmth and joy. I wish for laughter and full bellies, for lots of presents under the tree, for hot chocolate by the fire and christmas songs filling the air, for stories of Christmas pasts and a long winter nap. May this be the best Christmas on record!!!!!

No comments: